Sunday, April 18, 2010

biggest loser!

Ok, not biggest loser but happiest and most shocked! I've lost 5 pounds.....haha when I typed that the first time my finger slipped and I typed 58...wouldn't that be amazing? So hey...only 72 pounds to go...I know other people have done it....right? my biggest challenge today was trying not to tackle the girls for their all fruit fruit roll ups....they just looked so smug enjoying their fruit....punks! Oh well, more mashed cauliflower and chicken breast for me! Have I mentioned that I'm on a high protein diet and I don't like eggs, fish or lots of meat? Yeah, these next few weeks are going to be a blast. If anyone has any tips on high protein/low vomit inducing foods, I'd love to hear about them! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Im so proud girl. 5 pounds! That is amazing. So rewarding when it works huh? Way to go. If you even want to join me on a run, let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jenn! me running? you are too sweet! someday maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Sarah! I really need a break too. It has made me a much better mom to get away three times a week.

    ReplyDelete